Plumbing Installation tech
Aux Home Services has been helping the plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical needs of homes across Jefferson and Shelby counties for over 30 years.
The Aux Home Services difference is in our dedication to providing you with the very best in service, from turning up on-time, to being clean and tidy, and always providing you with the pricing before we begin any work. It's a dedication which has meant we are now the trusted choice in tens of thousands of homes across the Birmingham, Alabama region.
The basic function of the Plumbing Installation tech is to provide and install tank style, and tankless water heaters. Sewer repairs and replacement. Utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers .Responsible for some training of apprentice plumbers as well.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of 4 years experience including hands on training or plumbing work is required
- Appropriate State Journeyman or Master Plumber license required
- Must have and maintain valid driver's license
- Capable of plumbing techniques such as soldering, pipe threading, drain cleaning, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Must be able to draw simple riser diagrams and be able to read them.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks of Vacation
- Paid Training
- Phone and Tablet
- State of the art fleet