Hvac Service Tech
Banks Quarles has been helping the plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical needs of homes across Tuscaloosa for over 100 years.
The Banks Quarles difference is in our dedication to providing you with the very best in service, from turning up on-time, to being clean and tidy, and always providing you with the pricing before we begin any work. It's a dedication which has meant we are now the trusted choice in tens of thousands of homes across the Tuscaloosa, Alabama region.
The primary function of an Banks Quarles Hvac Technician is to provide HVAC installation, repair and services to Residential/Commercial customers. He/She is responsible for handling service calls to customers in their homes and or Businesses. Each technician is responsible for utilizing customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options. Each technician is responsible for maintain the trust of each customer and without exception is responsible and accountable to Banks Quarles for such actions.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- At least two years field experience required
- Current knowledge of HVAC codes required
- CFR Certification, Refrigerant Type III, or Universal Certification Required
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be self-starting, energetic and goal-oriented
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks of Vacation
- Paid Training
- Phone and Tablet provided by complany
- State of the art fleet