Hvac Service Tech
AUX Home Services has been helping the plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical needs of homes across Jefferson and Shelby Counties for over 30 years.
The AUX Home Services difference is in our dedication to providing you with the very best in service, from showing up on-time, to being clean and tidy, and always providing you with the pricing before we begin any work. It's a dedication which has meant we are now the trusted choice in tens of thousands of homes across the Birmingham, Alabama region.
The primary function of an Aux Home Services Hvac Technician is to provide HVAC repair and services to Residential customers. He/She is responsible for handling service calls to customers in their homes and or Businesses. Each technician is responsible for utilizing customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options. Each technician is responsible for maintain the trust of each customer and without exception is responsible and accountable to Aux Home Services for such actions.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- At least two years field experience required
- Current knowledge of HVAC codes required
- CFR Certification, Refrigerant Type III, or Universal Certification Required
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be self-starting, energetic and goal-oriented
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks of Vacation
- Paid Training
- Phone and Tablet provided by company
- State of the art fleet