Plumbing tech-- $1,000 sign on bonus--
Aux Home Services has been helping the plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical needs of homes across Jefferson and Shelby counties for over 30 years.
The Aux Home Services difference is in our dedication to providing you with the very best in service, from turning up on-time, to being clean and tidy, and always providing you with the pricing before we begin any work. It's a dedication which has meant we are now the trusted choice in tens of thousands of homes across the Birmingham, Alabama region.
The basic function of the Service Technician - Plumber is to provide general plumbing/drain cleaning services. Handles service calls to customers in their homes and sells fixtures, accessory items and service agreements. Utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options. Responsible for some training of apprentice plumbers
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of 4 years experience including hands on training or plumbing work is required
- Appropriate State Journeyman or Master Plumber license required
- Must have and maintain valid driver's license
- Capable of plumbing techniques such as soldering, pipe threading, drain cleaning, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Must be able to draw simple riser diagrams and be able to read them.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks of Vacation
- Paid Training
- Phone and Tablet
- State of the art fleet